1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold please close and delete

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Sgtfluffy16, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Feb 15, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    Sgtfluffy16

Sgtfluffy16 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    PA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport
    20% tint, HID headlights/ yellow fog light bulbs and LED lights interior/exterior lights. 4.5 Inch RCD lift, 1 Piece custom driveshaft, AEM intake, Dynomax Exhaust, Amp research Moto-bed extender, Extang Express tonno.
    [​IMG]

Up for sale is my 1984 Cobia Charger, has a Mercury 80 4 cylinder 2 stroke hanging off the back and all together moved by a 1995 loadrite trailer. I have owned this boat for 3 years with no problems When I bought it I completely redid the ENTIRE interior so its all brand new. All the wiring is brand new on the boat at well. New Battery, battery box, fuel tank, fuel line, new starter, spark plugs, and plug wires and some of the electronics are all brand new as well and did the fail proof electric fuel pump conversion. Everything was in good working order when I got the boat but I did the extra mile and above repairs because I wanted it to be FOR SURE reliable on the water. The boat runs great does about 40MPH on the water. The Mercury 80 has had a new impellor pump and gear oil changed every year. After using this boat last year and enjoying it so much I hate to get rid of it but its time to sell it and get a more family friendly car. Selling the boat with the trailer for $3,000.00 OBO. Its a great deal for how much time and money I have invested in this fun floating paradise, Goldsboro will be missed :-(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  2. Feb 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM
    TreeFortRichard

TreeFortRichard Barcelona Red is the best red...

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    42.3115167,-71.6638516
    Vehicle:
    '23 SR5 DCSB 4x4 Barcelona Red
    bump because I read it...nice job on your boat...glws

3. Feb 20, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    Sgtfluffy16

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    PA
    Vehicle:
    20% tint, HID headlights/ yellow fog light bulbs and LED lights interior/exterior lights. 4.5 Inch RCD lift, 1 Piece custom driveshaft, AEM intake, Dynomax Exhaust, Amp research Moto-bed extender, Extang Express tonno.
    Thanks buddy!

4. Feb 28, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    Sgtfluffy16

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    PA
    Vehicle:
  5. Dec 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    Sgtfluffy16

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    PA
    Vehicle:
    sold please close and lock it up

Products Discussed in

To Top