Notices

Sold please close and delete

Old 02-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
Sgtfluffy16 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
Sgtfluffy16's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Sgtfluffy16
Sold please close and delete

Up for sale is my 1984 Cobia Charger, has a Mercury 80 4 cylinder 2 stroke hanging off the back and all together moved by a 1995 loadrite trailer. I have owned this boat for 3 years with no problems When I bought it I completely redid the ENTIRE interior so its all brand new. All the wiring is brand new on the boat at well. New Battery, battery box, fuel tank, fuel line, new starter, spark plugs, and plug wires and some of the electronics are all brand new as well and did the fail proof electric fuel pump conversion. Everything was in good working order when I got the boat but I did the extra mile and above repairs because I wanted it to be FOR SURE reliable on the water. The boat runs great does about 40MPH on the water. The Mercury 80 has had a new impellor pump and gear oil changed every year. After using this boat last year and enjoying it so much I hate to get rid of it but its time to sell it and get a more family friendly car. Selling the boat with the trailer for $3,000.00 OBO. Its a great deal for how much time and money I have invested in this fun floating paradise, Goldsboro will be missed :-(

Old 02-19-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
bump because I read it...nice job on your boat...glws