Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

remote control Tacoma

Old 04-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
remote control Tacoma

9-15-2014 $250 + shipping Obo

I have a near new Axial SCX10 with the cage bed and Tacoma body. I've run 2 battery charges through it and just don't need it. I'm including everything, the truck in it's original box along with the charger and battery that had to be bought separately. All of the additional included parts, a tool kit, aftermarket front bumper and light bar and including a strobe kit as well.

I'm asking $400 obo plus shipping for everything

Cost breakdown:
Battery $25.99
Charger $49.99
Bumper $14
Light bar $16
Led strobe kit $19.97
Lift kit $14.95
Truck $379.99

Grand total came to $520.89
Again, this is only roughly a month old with 2 charges through it

Attached Thumbnails
remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184629836.jpg   remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184636269.jpg   remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184641331.jpg   remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184655601.jpg   remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184800643.jpg  

remote control Tacoma-img_20140413_184754697.jpg  
Old 05-21-2014, 07:09 PM   #2
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Man i miss my little SCX10. Anybody checking this out; you'll enjoy it, that i assure you. Free bump for a sweet little rig.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
Roguestatus1688 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Roguestatus1688's Tacoma Gallery
how fast does this little thing go?
Old 06-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #4
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Up
Old 07-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
$220? I'm interested
Old 07-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #6
Would you like me to quote shipping to Sparks, NV?
Old 07-06-2014, 08:33 AM   #7
Deidara7117 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Deidara7117's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by untuckedtaco View Post
Would you like me to quote shipping to Sparks, NV?
Yeah sure or PM me weight and dimensions and I can send you a label since I have a commercial account
Old 09-18-2014, 11:12 AM   #9
Anybody?
Old 09-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #10
c'mon
Old 12-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #11
my nick names AKILLA
AKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shedAKIRA 0NE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AKIRA
AKIRA 0NE's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 12-15-2014, 03:30 AM   #12
tacorgidor is on a distinguished road

tacorgidor's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a rad truck! Great scale details, and i bet its a great crawler! I have a traxxas slash 4x4 that does 60mph, but not good for slower technical stuff. Somebody is gonna be stoked to own this truck!!