1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS 2003 Vulcan Nomad 1500

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by 11TRD, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Apr 20, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    11TRD

11TRD [OP] MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    Moving across country and need to sell. I purchased from my dad a few years ago. 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500 fuel injected. 32k miles. Too many after market parts to list but I have a binder with everything on it. Does have a power commander, badass set of vance and hines pipes,
    Mustang seat and back rest, and alot of kuryakyn chrome and accessories. All in all at least $2000 in aftermarket parts. Just serviced, new plugs (this motor has 4), oil and filter. Tires were replaced last year.

Asking $5500.00 firm. Title in hand. Never laid down Except moving it in the garage after my shoulder surgery and was a little to confident in my recovery, which was more or less setting down on the crash bars. Full crash bars front and rear. HENCE the reason Im looking at selling her. After two shoulder surgeries with anchors straps and bionic parts I cant handle this bike especially in traffic. This is not a beginner bike. It is very heavy at 743 pounds dry. If anyones interested let me know before I throw it to the wolves on CGL. Just put a new AGM battery in it April 14th 2014.

Located Zip 23321 Chesapeake VA. Willing to meet within a few hours.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top