1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD Verizon Note 2 SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by sarsabious, May 10, 2014.

1. May 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM
    sarsabious

sarsabious [OP] Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....

Member:
    First Name:
    Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Republic of Texas
    Vehicle:
    RIP Barnibus Stinson
    General swagger and pizzazz.
    My wife upgraded my phone for me so I no longer need this one. It has been in a case since the minute I bought it last year. I am selling it with 4 batteries (2 Samsung), 3 cases (2 Samsung), 2 styluses (both Samsung), and a wall charger. I got all the extras when I was in college so I could use it without ever having to worry about having a dead battery.

It is currently jail broken running an extremely stable version of what Verizon offers (Alliance Build 25).... it is just a lot more customizable, has all of the pre loaded junk removed, and the Wi-Fi hot spot app is unlocked. If you are not interested in messing with a custom phone, I would be happy to return it back to its "brand new, out of the box" condition and you will never know the difference. I have been running it like this for about a year and never had any issues with Verizon or the phone.

There was a small bit of damage to the glass, so I had it professionally replaced. This sale will include the receipt for that work. Please let me know if you have any questions via PM.

$225 local. $250 shipped and insured.

uploadfromtaptalk1399762166231.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top