Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

SOLD Verizon Note 2 SOLD

Old 05-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Verizon Note 2 SOLD

My wife upgraded my phone for me so I no longer need this one. It has been in a case since the minute I bought it last year. I am selling it with 4 batteries (2 Samsung), 3 cases (2 Samsung), 2 styluses (both Samsung), and a wall charger. I got all the extras when I was in college so I could use it without ever having to worry about having a dead battery.

It is currently jail broken running an extremely stable version of what Verizon offers (Alliance Build 25).... it is just a lot more customizable, has all of the pre loaded junk removed, and the Wi-Fi hot spot app is unlocked. If you are not interested in messing with a custom phone, I would be happy to return it back to its "brand new, out of the box" condition and you will never know the difference. I have been running it like this for about a year and never had any issues with Verizon or the phone.

There was a small bit of damage to the glass, so I had it professionally replaced. This sale will include the receipt for that work. Please let me know if you have any questions via PM.

$225 local. $250 shipped and insured.
Attached Thumbnails
SOLD Verizon Note 2 SOLD-uploadfromtaptalk1399762166231.jpg