Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)

Old 05-23-2014, 08:15 AM   #21
Smashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Smashing's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do reflective vinyl?
Old 05-23-2014, 07:58 PM   #25
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any camo vinyl?
Old 05-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #27
Pictographer
triplejjj has a spectacular aura abouttriplejjj has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jerry
triplejjj's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #28
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler View Post
I don't "have" any but I can do about any design.
I know these are a hugely popular request since sockmonkey stopped making them.

But this is the design. No one has stepped up yet to give dimensions, etc.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:59 AM   #32
wake100 is on a distinguished road
wake100's Tacoma Gallery
Spieler's Steekerz (vinyl decals, design, etc)

Yeah yeah yeah... Okay let's do this. I ordered some decals from this guy, very fast reply, I was impressed. I contacted other decal guys on here and wasn't really impressed with the delay of communication I experienced. After a week I just heard back from one which at that point I don't know if they will do the work or not, the other guy I haven't even heard back from. This guy stepped up and I wasn't even looking at having anything difficult done. The process took a week from first contact to decals in my hand.

Here are the ones I installed, I have a few more I got from him as well I haven't had a chance to put on yet and haven't decided exactly where they are going yet.

In the end I would buy any decals from this guy. I do realize that he does it for a living and other members here do it as a side job but I don't see why saying whether there is interest in the work takes so long...

Would definitely do this again, I am very satisfied with the service, speed and quaity
Old 06-03-2014, 07:31 PM   #34
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sport bedside decal in all black?

Just like:

Old 06-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #35
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in the same TRD Sport decal as well
Old 06-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #36
cuz my life is dope and I do dope shit
TurdTaco13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
TurdTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpayne97 View Post
Plug for a great guy to do business with...here's how mine turned out, couldn't be happier!
Old school. That's tight as F*CK!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #38
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler View Post
Thanks Chris for posting, those look awesome. All orders shipped yesterday that are complete. Working on designs for CalvinEagle, DirtJumper14 , and Frank. Bear with me guys, work is ripping me a new one this week.
No rush. Appreciate the effort.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #39
karmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
I love the full sized TOYOTA, nice work.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:21 PM   #40
karmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shedkarmatp is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
karmatp's Tacoma Gallery
Got my new stickers on my truck today.....LOVE THEM. Even my wife thought they looked great, kids dig them also.

They look better in person but here she is.