Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Invicta Men's Reserve Subaqua Venom 5729 Mint Condition For Sale....

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Invicta Men's Reserve Subaqua Venom 5729 Mint Condition For Sale....

Selling Invicta Men's Reserve Subaqua Venom 5729. This watch is in mint condition and is a beautiful watch. I don't wear near enough and it is being wasted sitting in my drawer so I decided to sell it to someone that will enjoy it and use it like it should be used.

Here is the link to Amazon and all the specs on the watch.

One item of note. This watch is extremely heavy. I'm talking almost 1lb heavy so you will know it is on your wrist. I personally like that but I thought I would point that out as full disclosure.

Price is $125 with free shipping. That is less than half the price of Amazon.

Paypal is the only form of payment accepted at this time. Please feel free to PM with any questions with Invicta in the title as I have a few watches up for sale at the moment.

Old 06-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
itos808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
itos808's Tacoma Gallery
I LIKE IT ALOT! LOOKS GOOD!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The price is right
Old 07-31-2014, 09:03 PM   #4

Bump... Still for sale.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:22 AM   #5

One more time
Old 08-24-2014, 04:54 AM   #6

Exact same watch just a different color band in the video. The band and case on mine is black instead of silver which I like the black better personally.

http://youtu.be/EnEDSmcsYhU

Old 08-25-2014, 10:38 PM   #7
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 09-01-2014, 07:58 AM   #8

TTT

Products Discussed in this Thread