Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Massachusetts compliant Glock 27 for sale

Old 07-29-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
samsquamch1981 is on a distinguished road

samsquamch1981's Tacoma Gallery
Massachusetts compliant Glock 27 for sale

Massachusetts residents only. Selling as a package. Asking $950. Like new condition third generation (about 2 years off the assembly line...manufactured in '12) with 2 mags, comp-tac minotaur holster (hardly used), case, glock speedloader, complete cleaning kit, glock tool, 9 rounds carry ammo, lock/key, etc. There has only been about 200 rounds through this gun. This will be done via E-FA10 form. If I get the asking price I will include an UPLULA Speedloader. All laws will be followed regarding this transaction.
Attached Thumbnails
Massachusetts compliant Glock 27 for sale-photo-3.jpg  
Old 07-29-2014, 07:49 PM   #2
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
This may be a stupid question... but what makes it Mass. legal?
Old 07-30-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I love TN, face-to-face selling requires zero paperwork... I typically get the buyer to sign a bill of sale and throw it in my safe in case they commit a crime with it...

GLWS
Old 07-30-2014, 09:25 AM   #4
samsquamch1981 is on a distinguished road

samsquamch1981's Tacoma Gallery
Not a stupid question at all. This state's laws are stupid. Well, there's a ton of red tape for gun laws in Mass, as you probably know. This is mass compliant because it was grandfathered in. The cutoff date for Glocks is 1998 here. This was manufactured in '12. Since it was made after the cutoff date, the only way to get one would be to buy it from someone that moves in from out of state or something like that. Then it's legal because it gets grandfathered in. It doesn't make any sense to me, or anyone else, but Mass is an f'd up state....There is no difference between a new glock and an old glock as far as being Mass compliant....It's just a way to prevent new Glocks from being purchased here...
Old 07-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsquamch1981 View Post
Well, there's a ton of red tape for gun laws in Mass, as you probably know. This is mass compliant because it was grandfathered in. The cutoff date for Glocks is 1998 here. This was manufactured in '12. It doesn't make any sense to me, or anyone else, but Mass is an f'd up state....There is no difference between a new glock and an old glock as far as being Mass compliant....It's just a way to prevent new Glocks from being purchased here...
LEO's can buy them and sell at a later date face to face is my understanding.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #6
"The Professional"
DaBigDogg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Dispatcher
Name: J
DaBigDogg's Tacoma Gallery
27 is .40 S&W, right?
Old 07-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellis View Post
LEO's can buy them and sell at a later date face to face is my understanding.
That is correct. LEO's can still buy them new. CMR's prevent pedestrians from buying them new, when sold second hand these do not apply unless transferred through an FFL.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
<---this guy
jmaack is on a distinguished road
jmaack's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap all that red tape adds cost. GLWS

I love my glocks.