Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 For Sale.... *Mint Condition*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 For Sale.... *Mint Condition*

I've decided to sell my Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. I'm really missing my DSLR and I'm thinking about picking up another one.

I bought the camera a few months ago and it is in absolute mint condition with not one scratch, blemish, smudge, etc... anywhere on the camera. Here are the specs for the camera and where I bought it from. It takes beautiful pictures for a 16MP 21x Optical zoom point and shoot camera and it has so many options that it would take up a entire page to list them all.

Camera includes original box, manuals, & USB / Wall charger.

Price is $200 with Shipping Included with USPS Priority Mail 2 day delivery. Insurance and Tracking Number will be included with shipping.

Paypal is preferred and will ship as soon as payment is received.

Please feel free to ask any questions in the thread or PM.

Thank you for looking!

Pictures of the Camera
(Sorry the pictures were taken with my Cell Phone)

Not a scratch or smudge on the screen. Yeah, I'm OCD

Factory Reset

Here are a couple of untouched pictures taken with the camera for reference.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:57 AM   #2
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 08-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #3

Still looking for a new home
Old 08-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #4

Shoot me a offer. I hate it just sitting in a new box not being used.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #5
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Not familiar with this.....is it all in one? Cept a phone?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Not familiar with this.....is it all in one? Cept a phone?
Yes. It runs off android jelly bean and it has photo software built in. It is WiFi only. It has many pre-programmed photo modes but also allows you to adjust any and all parameters of the camera. One of the things that drew me to it was the actual 21x Optical zoom rather than a digital zoom. It is basically designed for the person that want's a quality point and shoot camera with a lot of functions built in a portable platform.

I really kind of hate to sell it because it really is a good camera that you can download all kinds of apps for but I'm really missing a DSLR.

My loss is someone else's gain.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #7

Short CNET review

http://youtu.be/omQk0pDdQEY

Old 08-07-2014, 10:51 PM   #8
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That guy looks high. Haha

Also does it have water resistance?
I couldn't hear anything in the vid cause my phone is fudged.....in case he mentioned something. lol
Old 08-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #9

Quote:
That guy looks high. Haha

Also does it have water resistance?
I couldn't hear anything in the vid cause my phone is fudged.....in case he mentioned something. lol
No water resistance
Old 08-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #10
VA6DCO

Lame.... thanks for the info I'll have to mull over it.

You ship to Canada?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Lame.... thanks for the info I'll have to mull over it.

You ship to Canada?
I can yes. Customs is kind of weird there and although I mentioned free shipping it won't be priority mail to canada so it might take a day or two longer to get there.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #12
VA6DCO

Cool.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #13

Still up for grabs
Old 08-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #14

Bump
Old 08-13-2014, 10:42 PM   #15

Old 08-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #16

No longer for sale. Decided to keep it.

Products Discussed in this Thread