Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

OnePlus One Android cell phone (GSM Unlocked)

Old 08-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
OnePlus One Android cell phone (GSM Unlocked)

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to purchase this phone. You can read all about it at one plus.net. This is for the black 64GB model. I opened the box to check that the contents were in there and everything looked OK. I did not turn on the phone. The factory film is still on the phone cover. It comes with the charger.

I'm asking $500 shipped for the phone. Yes I know it's more than retail. You can only buy these on eBay or if you're lucky enough to get an invite. If you're not interested I understand.

PayPal only. I'll only ship wherever the flat rate USPS shipping goes, so probably only the US.

Any questions please ask.
Attached Thumbnails
OnePlus One Android cell phone (GSM Unlocked)-image.jpg  
Old 08-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Attached Thumbnails
OnePlus One Android cell phone (GSM Unlocked)-image.jpg  
Old 08-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump

Just looked into this phone and it's a pretty cool deal. I don't need one but I've signed up for one so hopefully I'll get lucky with a invite. Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #4
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I sold it locally so the phone is no longer for sale.