1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My new company - FUBAR Moto Bits

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by C1ph3r, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Aug 10, 2014 at 6:36 PM
    C1ph3r

C1ph3r [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders
    Hey guys. I spoke with Bob and he ok'ed me to start a thread.

So, I wanted to start this to try and generate some interest. Most everything I have is motorcycle related but some items could cross over. You may have seen my thread over in the GB section regarding 5% off for newsletter sign up. You can find that here. I talk about the very cool Micro Starts I sell by Antigravity. Those things can jump start pretty much anything. Everyone should have one. Also, I am doing 5% off those during the month of August.

We carry components from Woodcraft, Radiantz LEDs, Motogadget, Spiegler Performance, and Antigravity.

Check out the links in my sig.

I am located in Concord NC but my business doesn't have a brick and mortar store.

Most everything I sell is made in the US. With the exception of Motogadget and some other items not yet on the site. They are made in Germany.
    I have a series of Antigravity Batteries light weight small case batteries. As well as their OEM size.

This is a 4 cell battery by Antigravity Batteries. I am running it in my 75 Honda CB360. VERY small and light weight. Can be used in ATVs, watercraft, motorcycles, race cars, buggies, truggies, pretty much anything. You wouldn't want to use them in a situation with a lot of parasitic drain.

Here is it side by side with my wife's iPhone and a couple of me holding it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also here is an example of our Woodcraft clipons. These shown are 33mm. The silver insert is just to reduce the size small enough to fit that small of a fork. Again, I have a set of these on my CB360

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone,

A.W.

2. Aug 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    C1ph3r

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD OffRoad Super White TRD sport grill, Custom mesh grill, Tailgate theft mod, bed mat, tint, chopped antenna, 16x8 Konig Counter, Weathertech mats and window shades, Relentless Fabrication bolt on sliders
    tuesday bump. added some pretty cool new parts over on my site. And dont forget to check out the antigravity batteries micro starts here

3. Sep 6, 2014 at 5:13 AM
    C1ph3r

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    Weekend bump

4. Sep 6, 2014 at 2:16 PM
    hotrod45

hotrod45 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    sarasota fl
    Vehicle:
    16 sr 5 access cab
    A. W., you do realize what FUBAR is? this is an abbreviation for an army term.

5. Sep 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    C1ph3r

Member:
    First Name:
    A.W.
    Concord NC
    Vehicle:
    Nothing special
    Oh yeah. I know what it is. Used it a lot in the IT and auto industries as well. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top