Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Tacoma Design Folded Books

Old 01-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #1
Tamara Rock is on a distinguished road
Name: Tamara
Tamara Rock's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Design Folded Books

Hey fellow Tacoma lovers! I have started creating these Tacoma Inspired books. I am open to all ideas of images that you might like to have in your hand. Here are just a few that I have created and sold already. I make all orders as they come in and send them asap or if you are in the Roanoke, VA area I would be more than happy to meet up to give you your folded book.
My paypal is: Tamaraxcheyenne@aol.com
Price: $10 per book +shipping
Please leave your name, address, what design you want, and some sort of contact info in the message part of paypal when sending money

If you have any questions at all just let me know!
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Design Folded Books-taco.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-taco-1.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-taco-2.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-taco-3.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-toyota-emblem.jpg  

Tacoma Design Folded Books-toyota-emblem-1.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-truck.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-truck-1.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-truck-2.jpg   Tacoma Design Folded Books-truck-3.jpg  

Old 01-09-2015, 07:28 PM   #3
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Who thinks of this stuff? That is really cool. How did you figure that out one day?
Old 01-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
Tamara Rock is on a distinguished road
Name: Tamara
Tamara Rock's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I had seen designs in books before and just thought it through and made my own patterns. I make more than just Tacoma related ones but these are the first ones that I made for my Tacoma crazy boyfriend. Lol
Old 01-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool