1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2007 4 Door Running Boards and All Mud Flaps

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by whiskersfox, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Jan 10, 2015 at 11:53 PM
    whiskersfox

whiskersfox [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    La Habra, CA
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner TRD OffRoad 4Door Short Bed
    Icon coilover, total chaos UCA, OME rear spring, Icon shocks, custom rear lights for bed, all pro rear bumper, all pro IFS skid
    I am selling My original running boards of my 2007 Tacoma. These came off a 4 door Short bed. Not sure if it fits other size cabs. Also have my original plastic mud flaps. Willing to drive up to 50 miles around the 90631 area.

Running boards are in great condition. The black step part has some white discoloring to it but the rest of the running board is in great condition with no major defects (scratches or dents). $75 plus shipping.

The Mudflaps are also in great condition. Naturally they are a little dirty cause they have been on the vehicle for a while, but they are still in wonderful condition. $50 plus shipping.

I am also going to be having my stock Bilstein Coilovers, stock UCAs, stock IFS skid plate, stock rear shocks, and stock rear leaf springs for sale (They are the TRD OffRoad suspension)
    PM for prices and pics on those.

If you want more pics or are interested in buying please PM me.

IMAG0457.jpg

2. Apr 9, 2016 at 4:29 PM
    GoodHandsFeet

GoodHandsFeet New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cash
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver TRD Sport 4x4 DBL Cab SB
    I know this is an old post but are the boards still available. I cannot find these anywhere.

Products Discussed in

To Top