1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Bullet Casing Headphones

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Bengland25, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Jan 13, 2015 at 8:59 PM
    Bengland25

Bengland25 [OP] Never Forget! 343

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    MB Chaos 6 17" wheels, BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA/KO LT265-70R17, Anytime Fog Lights, Anytime Backup Camera, Bed Lights, Tailgate Lock, Light bar with 3 Hella 700FF's, Realtree Camo arm-rests, Anytime DTRL (With Switch), Blue Seas Fuse Block and Circuit Breaker, Custom Bed Light-Bar, Cobra 29 LTD Chrome, 4' Firestik, Masterlock Hitch Key Safe, Bed Storage Compartment Locks, Custom Shovel Bracket Mount, Flag Pole Mount (RED SOLO CUP FLAG!), DIY Washable Cabin Filter, URD MAF Cal., Homelink Garage Door Opener, Volant CAI w/ Ram Scoop, AeroTurbine 3030XL, URD Short Throw Shifter, Custom Satoshi, Blitzpro 21S, 2 Blitzpro 6LZ's, Blitzpro 6D, BAMF Sliders
    Hey all,

I have recently started making custom Bullet Casing Headphones from once fired .308 rounds. The casings are cut down, drilled and polished to size necessary and then the headphones are soldered into the casings.

I am currently making them out of Philips headphones which fit just about perfectly into the casings.

Of course, I can make them out of other headphones of your choosing, as long as the size is compatible, but the cost may reflect the different headphones.

The price per pair will start at $30.00 and may go up depending on headphone type.

Here are pictures of the first pair I have made for my wife, she uses them daily and loves them! I personally think the casings actually resonate the sound better then the basic plastic housings, although my opinion may be biased...

...I invite you to purchase a pair and let me know what you think, I know you won't be disappointed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421211549.208926.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421211566.419015.jpg

PM me if interested and feel free to leave questions, comments, and concerns. If you have any negative input, please keep this thread clean and PM me with those types of "complaints."

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. Jan 13, 2015 at 9:18 PM
    Bengland25

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    MB Chaos 6 17" wheels, BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA/KO LT265-70R17, Anytime Fog Lights, Anytime Backup Camera, Bed Lights, Tailgate Lock, Light bar with 3 Hella 700FF's, Realtree Camo arm-rests, Anytime DTRL (With Switch), Blue Seas Fuse Block and Circuit Breaker, Custom Bed Light-Bar, Cobra 29 LTD Chrome, 4' Firestik, Masterlock Hitch Key Safe, Bed Storage Compartment Locks, Custom Shovel Bracket Mount, Flag Pole Mount (RED SOLO CUP FLAG!), DIY Washable Cabin Filter, URD MAF Cal., Homelink Garage Door Opener, Volant CAI w/ Ram Scoop, AeroTurbine 3030XL, URD Short Throw Shifter, Custom Satoshi, Blitzpro 21S, 2 Blitzpro 6LZ's, Blitzpro 6D, BAMF Sliders

Not trying to compete with anyone or make a business out of this, just offering some neat products that I know people will enjoy.

Also, they use different casings and style headphone. Not going to read into patents over this.

I appreciate the heads up and and concern, take care.

3. Jan 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM
    Bengland25

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    Any interest?

4. Jan 26, 2015 at 6:01 PM
    Bengland25

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    Bump!

To KyleNowad, Thanks for concern, I will tread lightly with making these and make sure I'm not stepping on anyones feet.

5. Jan 26, 2015 at 8:29 PM
    kevin.95

kevin.95 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Kennesaw, GA
    Vehicle:
    09 DCSB Sport 4x4
    Bilstein 5100's, Tint, Skids, Speakers, OEM Roof Rack, Westin Brush Guard, HID Offroad lights, Fog Light Anytime Mod, Stealth Customs Matte Gunmetal w/ Kenda MT's, Relentless Fab Bed Bars w/ yakima cargo rack
    nice product and very creative, keep up the good work

6. Feb 4, 2015 at 5:20 AM
    rutacoma

rutacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    OK
    Vehicle:
    2012 TX TRD DCSB
    hey man , u never gt back to me....

Products Discussed in

To Top