LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Silver Carbon Fiber Honda CBR 1000RR

Old 05-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Silver Carbon Fiber Honda CBR 1000RR

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr with 24,500 miles, $6000 OBO. KBB value is $6535. I am the original owner. I just had a bunch of regular maintenance done less than 500 miles ago that include a valve adjustment, new battery, oil change, new cam chain tensioner, brake fluid flush front & rear, new brake pads front & rear, new fork seals, and new air filters. I also replaced the chain 6k Miles ago. Serious inquires only, cash transactions only, no payments, no trades wanted and no low-ball offers.

Mods on the bike include:

Silver Titanium Carbon Fiber Bodywork from OPP Racing
Scorpion Carbon Fiber Slip-on Exhaust
Intake Flapper Mod
Competition Werks Foot Pegs
Exhaust Heat Shield Mod
Custom License Plate Bracket
Front Steel Braided Brake Lines
Integrated Rear Tail Light
Brushed Wheel Lips
Brushed Faring Stay
Rear Grip Seat
Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen
Fiberglass Painted Rear Tire Hugger

Please PM me for questions or offers

Old 05-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks!
Old 05-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
that is gorgeous... my style of bike totally! i know you are trying to buy a house.. but you should trade me for my busa lol and some cash lol
Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
aznpg is on a distinguished road
Location: crappy state of California with a ban on anything fun(so-cal)
aznpg's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a nice ass bike
Old 05-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
looking to get a bike but dont want to kill myself, looks great though
Old 05-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
The StormTrooper

thanks guys... i hate to see her go , but i (finally) got my priorities in order
Old 05-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Nice bike man, I'd go for it if I had the cash and if it was a CBR600. I really want a Gixxer tho.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #11
The StormTrooper

bump- going to pick up my first gen taco project truck this weekend and would like to see this thing gone!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 AM   #12
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nice bike im trying to get off two wheels before it kills me im selling my bike to
Old 09-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #13
The StormTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
thats a nice bike im trying to get off two wheels before it kills me im selling my bike to
this is my 4th street motorcycle since i was 16, so i've got a few miles under my belt not really selling because i'm afraid of getting hurt- i just don't have the love for riding the streets that i once had. i'm moving my time & excitement to offroading i saw your other post- selling the sportster 1200... i almost got one of those once. maybe someday i'll turn to the dark side
Old 09-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
ha yea see i got in a wreck last year and almost died i was in the hospital for 3 weeks 6 blood transfers few broken bones so yea when i get on my bike its just not the same i feel like im looking around at other cars more than having fun and no it wasnt my fault a old lady ran a stop sign
Old 09-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
The StormTrooper

yep, if all goes well on Saturday i'll have a 97 3.4l v6 extended cab 4x4 to start building into an offroad toy- can't do what i want with the prerunner and i want to keep it nice so i just have to get another truck just for playtime that and i'm done with the street bike stuff- moving all my attention to offroad
Old 09-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #16
The StormTrooper

idk yet... it has a blown head gasket and possibly some other issues that i need to fix first- my plan for right now is to clean it up and just drive it a bit until i figure out exactly what i want to do. you get discounts from all pro right?