Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Magellan RoadMate 300 - $45 shipped

Old 05-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Magellan RoadMate 300 - $45 shipped

Hey there! I'm getting rid of my old GPS for $45 shipped directly to you.

It's a Magellan RoadMate 300 with maps of the Western US installed on an SD card. It's a very good GPS, meaning I've never gotten lost with it directing me. Due to its age, the battery has given out but it still works perfectly with the supplied car charger and wall charger. I'm throwing in 2 windshield mounts (one is the standard bendable cable type, and the other is a molded plastic type seen in the picture.) I paid $40 for it 6 months ago + $20 for the molded plastic mount, and I'm only asking for $45 shipped to your door!

Paypal always accepted, or money order. If choosing money order, I'll wait until my bank deposits it in my account before shipping out to you.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I will send you a money order in the amoont of $3500.00, and all I azk is you take out $200.00 for yoor trooble, and send me teh changez.......

Good deal, and a free bump!
Old 05-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I will send you a money order in the amoont of $3500.00, and all I azk is you take out $200.00 for yoor trooble, and send me teh changez.......
Deal. I'll go wait by my mailbox right now. I'm sure I'll see it in the next few hours since you sound like a man with powerful connections.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
Bourbon

Bump.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Bourbon

Bump. Still for sale.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Bourbon

Bump.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
do you ship to Canada?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
Bourbon

Nope...