Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Kmc xD Rockstar Center piece

Old 05-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Kmc xD Rockstar Center piece

So about month ago i was in the process of lifting my truck . Got the Rims and tires and lift i wanted. i did not get the rims and tires mounted because i knew a guy that would do them for cheap. So i had my girl friend take it to the shop and get them mounted. So she did that had them all rims and tires all mounted, she went to a micheals. She was in micheals for about 5-10mins, some A$$ hole stole my tires and rims that were just mounted. Also, had the tires sensor to. So i have Rockstar Center pieces For sale. If anybody is in need for 4 new centers or just one center piece hit me up.

I ll sale the center piece for $40 bucks for one or $130 for all 4.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. That F'in sux! Sorry to hear that you got felt up by a scumbag of society.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
Dude. That F'in sux! Sorry to hear that you got felt up by a scumbag of society.
or a girlfriend with a nice story who was jealous of all the time and love you were putting into your tacoma

Haha jk, sorry to hear that and good luck!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
damn man that sucks!!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #6
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
or a girlfriend with a nice story who was jealous of all the time and love you were putting into your tacoma

Haha jk, sorry to hear that and good luck!
Oh snap!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
wow that's worst then me...sorry to hear that...