Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Paracord Bracelets, Keychains, and Lanyards

Old 01-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #21
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great comments guys, I appreciate it.

Think I might put the link in my sig, that is a great idea and I never thought to do it, thanks.

As for a groupbuy, hmm not sure, I will have to think about what I can do. The biggest concern is the amount of time it takes to tie one up.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:52 AM   #22
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I'm kinda interested in OD green and black, and coyote tan and black, but also seeing both combo's tied up with different colors on the outside, like one black on outside with coyote tan, one OD green outside black, and one black outside OD green inside. I don't want you tying all those up! I'll just think about it more! I'm so indecisive sometimes.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #23
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the 5150 cord? There are some guys working in Iraq that make those and yes they are tough as hell. Good deal and free bump
Old 01-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #24
a.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nicea.carter251 is just really nice
Name: Alex
a.carter251's Tacoma Gallery
hey is there any way you could make a smaller version of the lanyard?
Old 01-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
Is that the 5150 cord? There are some guys working in Iraq that make those and yes they are tough as hell. Good deal and free bump
*550 cord. Pronounced Five-Fifty Cord.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #27
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
My soldiers used to to make these in Iraq and Afgan. The iraqis now make these and try to sell it to us for 3 bucks from 550 cord they stole. HAHAHA
Old 01-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #28
Tacoda is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Tacoda's Tacoma Gallery
They look nice. If I want a couple items how do we transact?
Old 01-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #29
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
I'm kinda interested in OD green and black, and coyote tan and black, but also seeing both combo's tied up with different colors on the outside, like one black on outside with coyote tan, one OD green outside black, and one black outside OD green inside. I don't want you tying all those up! I'll just think about it more! I'm so indecisive sometimes.
Just let me know if there is something that I can do for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.carter251 View Post
hey is there any way you could make a smaller version of the lanyard?
If I can find a local source for some venetian blind cord in several colors I might be into making something on a smaller scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
My soldiers used to to make these in Iraq and Afgan. The iraqis now make these and try to sell it to us for 3 bucks from 550 cord they stole. HAHAHA
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoda View Post
They look nice. If I want a couple items how do we transact?
I usually request that folks use paypal for any payments. It is just easier that way. Let me know if I can help out.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #30
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
these are super cool and i will probably order some stuff soon one question though, what does the ACU digital look like? is it that call of duty grey digital camo that I'm thinking of?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
these are super cool and i will probably order some stuff soon one question though, what does the ACU digital look like? is it that call of duty grey digital camo that I'm thinking of?

Not my picture, but a sample of what I can get if I don't have what someone needs in house.

Pretty much just the way you described it.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #32
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks man
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
cool thanks man
Anytime
Old 01-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #34
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Now you've got me thinkin charcoal grey and black!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #35

Got a couple of orders in the queue and ready for some more .
Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #36

These are going out the door tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Paracord Bracelets, Keychains, and Lanyards-img_2448.jpg  
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #37
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, i will show the wife when she gets home. might get a couple from you.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #38
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! Why didn't I see this thread before!?!?

How long are the dual color key chains??

I'm thinking of black & yellow (STEELERS!!)
Old 02-08-2010, 08:32 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
sweet, i will show the wife when she gets home. might get a couple from you.
Sounds good, just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Hey! Why didn't I see this thread before!?!?

How long are the dual color key chains??

I'm thinking of black & yellow (STEELERS!!)
Keychains have about a 2 inch base and then the loop. I can make it to any length, just let me know how long you need it. Depending on the length it might be a $1 or $2 more though, probably not.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #40

Only a couple more bumps for this one. Will be moving to Germany soon, so I will be giving this up for a bit and not sure if I will be doing more while I am there.

-e