Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Paracord Bracelets, Keychains, and Lanyards

Old 04-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #41
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #42
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make dog collars?

My girlfriend has a stupid pink one on my puppy and I want something tougher.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #43
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
dam looks like you pickin up some biddness
Old 04-20-2011, 05:12 AM   #44
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
PM sent
PMs have been responded too, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
Can you make dog collars?

My girlfriend has a stupid pink one on my puppy and I want something tougher.
I haven't done a collar but it shouldn't be too difficult. What type of dog? Small dogs should be ok with a plastic buckle, larger/stronger breeds may require a buckle more like a belt.

I am in the middle of making a leash for one of my dogs now, seems to be taking up quite a bit of material but it should turn out pretty good. I will take a picture and post it here when I am done with it.

Maybe I can start some collar/leash combos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
dam looks like you pickin up some biddness
Could be a good thing,

For anyone interested, I will look into doing custom orders. Please keep in mind that I am stationed in Stuttgart Germany right now. This should not affect shipping cost, but it may delay shipping 1 or 2 days. On the other hand, if I don't have a color in house then I will have to order and there might be a longer lead time.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:43 AM   #45
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery

I'll pick up a few in a couple weeks
Old 04-20-2011, 05:52 AM   #46
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post

I'll pick up a few in a couple weeks
Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #47
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
These are awesome. Never seen them before, but i want one. Now i'm subscribed to this thread so i can remember to get one when i have the cash.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:12 AM   #48
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #49
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
nice work. did this myself while in the navy.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:59 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
nice work. did this myself while in the navy.
Thanks, it been a good way to pass some time.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #51
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
If you still do the lanyards id be down on those
Old 04-20-2011, 08:09 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
If you still do the lanyards id be down on those
I do, just need to check to see if I have anymore of the clips. Those maybe a little harder to come by over here. Let me know what colors you are looking for and I will see what I have. If I have to order a color it will add a few days.

Any other questions just send a PM.

Thanks

-e
Old 04-20-2011, 08:24 AM   #53
Ted Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tim
Ted Nugent's Tacoma Gallery
Rifle slings would be cool.....hmmm
Old 04-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
Rifle slings would be cool.....hmmm
If you have the ends and lenght and width in mind let me know.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #55
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
hmm these are nice might pick up a couple next week
Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #56
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschmunk View Post
I haven't done a collar but it shouldn't be too difficult. What type of dog? Small dogs should be ok with a plastic buckle, larger/stronger breeds may require a buckle more like a belt.

I am in the middle of making a leash for one of my dogs now, seems to be taking up quite a bit of material but it should turn out pretty good. I will take a picture and post it here when I am done with it.

Maybe I can start some collar/leash combos.
Cool.

My dog is only a 10-lbs puppy right now, but she'll grow to be about 40-50 lbs. I'd probably be interested in one for her now, and another when she gets fully grown.

Is it possible to work in a leash-attachment hook?

I'll PM you later.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
Cool.

My dog is only a 10-lbs puppy right now, but she'll grow to be about 40-50 lbs. I'd probably be interested in one for her now, and another when she gets fully grown.

Is it possible to work in a leash-attachment hook?

I'll PM you later.
Sounds good, just let me know.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #58
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for one with my MedicAlert tag woven in. Could there be any way to do this and still have it secure, but be able to flip over to read the information on the reverse side?

They look great whatever the answer is!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
I'd be in for one with my MedicAlert tag woven in. Could there be any way to do this and still have it secure, but be able to flip over to read the information on the reverse side?

They look great whatever the answer is!
Do you have a picture of it. Suppose I could google it too. Let me think about it.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:57 AM   #60

Bump