Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Paracord Bracelets, Keychains, and Lanyards

Old 06-08-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Paracord Bracelets, Keychains, and Lanyards

Here are a few paracord made items that I sell on another forum and though some of you guys/girls might be interested in. If there is interest, great, if not then thread will come down.

Thanks

Paracord Accessories for Sale

Multiple Items:

Custom fit bracelets:

$10.99 Shipped

$14.99 Shipped

Neck Lanyards now available.

$34.99 shipped (available in any combinations of the colors below and more) Due to the amount of paracord required please pm me first so I can determine if I have the amount on hand or if I need to order. Also, as some may be concerned, these DO NOT have a safety release. Keep in mind these lanyards are also thick, measure approximately 5/8 inch in diameter. They are definitely masculine but very cool.

KeyChains / Lanyards:

Every piece can be customized in length of loop to be suitable for keychains or lanyards.
$8.99 Shipped

$9.99 Shipped

Colors Available (in order of above appearence)
OD Green
Coyote Tan
Brown
Black
White
Silver
Royal Blue
Navy Blue
Yellow
Orange
Red
Neon Pink
*NEW COLORS*
Woodland Camo
ACU Digital
Coyote Brown
Kelly Green
Gray
Burgundy
Many more upon request.
Custom Orders for special items will be taken on a case by case basis. PM your idea and I will see what I can do.
Payment Options:
USPS Money Order
PayPal
-e
Charleston, SC
Old 06-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

bttt
Old 06-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeeeeeeet!!!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
those look pretty cool actually
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Those are actually pretty unique, I tied several Monkey paws with braids attached when I was younger and it took a lot of patience
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
A.K.A slosurfer
TuRDVan is on a distinguished road

Marines: '97-'01 Asst. Section Leader, 3rd Platoon Echo Company, 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 1st MarDiv
Name: Chris
TuRDVan's Tacoma Gallery
Those are cool! If you aren't already, you should set up and sell them at www.etsy.com They aren't as greedy as egay is with what they take in their "cut" I've got a shop on there selling some stone stuff I make. www.stovertileanddesign.etsy.com Haven't been there real long, but it's brought in a little bit of $$.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
those are neat
Old 07-16-2009, 05:10 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDVan View Post
Those are cool! If you aren't already, you should set up and sell them at www.etsy.com They aren't as greedy as egay is with what they take in their "cut" I've got a shop on there selling some stone stuff I make. www.stovertileanddesign.etsy.com Haven't been there real long, but it's brought in a little bit of $$.
I have an etsy store but I haven't put anything in it for quite sometime. There were some others selling paracord items on the site. I have another forum that I frequent that I do quite well in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
those are neat
Thanks
Old 07-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
A.K.A slosurfer
TuRDVan is on a distinguished road

Marines: '97-'01 Asst. Section Leader, 3rd Platoon Echo Company, 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 1st MarDiv
Name: Chris
TuRDVan's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

About how much cord is in the bracelet and in that keychain with the big knot if I needed them in a survival type of situation?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDVan View Post
Cool

About how much cord is in the bracelet and in that keychain with the big knot if I needed them in a survival type of situation?
Going off memory here so bear with me.

Bracelet

1 color - about 10 feet single length
2 colors - about 5 feet of each color

Keychain

I really have not clue, I wouldn't want it to be all I had though. Maybe 3 feet. I will find out with the next one I make.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #11

This is the "Haven't bumped this thread in quite some time." bump.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #12
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
What color is the bracelet in the upper right hand side of the first picture? Any more examples of different color schemes? I see your right over in charleston, not too far away!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
What color is the bracelet in the upper right hand side of the first picture? Any more examples of different color schemes? I see your right over in charleston, not too far away!
The one your asking about is Coyote Tan and Black. I don't actually have any other pics of different combinations. If there is something your interested in and I have it available I might tie it up and send a pic.

-e
Old 01-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #14
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Those things look freaking sweet!!!! I like the lanyards and bracelets!
FYI put a link to this thread in your sig so more people can view your awesome products
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
those are pretty damn cool

i would get one if i had that kind of money for a lanyard
Old 01-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #16
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
those are pretty damn cool

i would get one if i had that kind of money for a lanyard
X2!!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
X2!!
Group buy???????
Old 01-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #18
Quote:
Group buy???????
HELL YEAH!! I would deffinetly buy one lanyard and a bracelet and something else for sure!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
fasho those lanyards are sweet

are they super sturdy?
Old 01-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
Quote:
fasho those lanyards are sweet
deffinetly! plus they look tough and look like they wont fall apart so it looks like you get some great quality. But if we did a group buy this poor guy might be very overwhelmed in making these sweet things....man just talking about these makes me want to buy one badly, i might just buy one, time to start saving up lol