LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Xbox Elite and 80gb Zune FS

Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox Elite and 80gb Zune FS

Trying to get rid of some things to get money for some more mods to the truck, haha. The xbox is pretty much new, maybe has 20hrs on it, and the zune was never used, I bought it new and never put music on it so its still new. What you see in the pictures is what you get.

The xbox is a elite (black one), all the cables it came with, 3 wireless controllers, 4 games (skate, moto gp, prg4, forza 2), I would like to get $250 shipped for it. SOLD

The zune is the 80gb version in black, comes with headphones and usb cable. Looking to get $110 shipped

PM me if your interested or with reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking

Old 07-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Very good deals!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
Railwayrog is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Retired Chief Electricians Mate
Railwayrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Very good deals!
I should know, I bought the xbox. And the guy is a good shipper, packaged nice and super fast shipping, to bad no rating system, he would get 5 stars!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #5
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
So he doesnt have the xbox anymore?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
So he doesnt have the xbox anymore?

Nope sorry man, Railwayrog got it.

The Zune is still for sale...
Old 07-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
[eric] is on a distinguished road
[eric]'s Tacoma Gallery
zune has better parts and better build quality then the ipod, however, i do miss the ipod wheel.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #8
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railwayrog View Post
I should know, I bought the xbox. And the guy is a good shipper, packaged nice and super fast shipping, to bad no rating system, he would get 5 stars!
I second this. I just bought the Zune and it was just as described, shipped fast and he responded quickly to all communication.

Would get 5 of 5 stars from me.

Thanks again!