1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

99-05 vw golf jetta triple pillar pod 3 black 7

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by jholland52, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Jul 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM
    jholland52

jholland52 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bothell WA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Trimmed mud flaps, blue headlights and fog lights, flowmaster muffler, K&N drop in filter.... plenty more to come!
    I recently bought three gauges and a 3 pod pillar for my 01 gti and ended up selling it before i could even use them. I have a boost gauge, a volt gauge, a oil pressure gauge, and the pillar. Everything is still in the original packing and never been opened. I will sell the items individually or everything together. I will sell the boost gauge for $40, the volt gauge for $40, the oil pressure gauge for $50, and the pillar for $30. The gauges all come with the necessary hardware to hook them up.
    Email me or call at 928-271-0198. Thanks for looking

The Black 7 color Gauges feature a; black face, black trim ring and 7 Color LED Illumination. Gauges feature memory recall that remembers the color it was last on. Gauges perform opening needle sweep on all electrical gauges.

Boost / Vacuum Gauge
    Reads: -30inHG to +30PSI
    This mechanical boost gauge is perfect for any turbocharger or supercharger. The gauge is easy to install. It works with stock along with upgraded turbo to give you a very reliable and accurate reading.

Volt Gauge
    Reads: 8 to 18 Volts
    Measures the amount of voltage the car is using. Shows how much voltage the battery is putting out. This gauge displays if the electrical system can hold with the demands placed on it such as car audio systems or led lights.

Oil Pressure Gauge
    Measures the amount of oil pressure in the engine. A certain amount of oil is needed to maintain an adequate lubrication. Low Oil Pressure or even the loss of oil Pressure can result in expensive damage repairs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jul 13, 2009 at 11:26 AM
    jholland52

jholland52 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bothell WA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Trimmed mud flaps, blue headlights and fog lights, flowmaster muffler, K&N drop in filter.... plenty more to come!

Products Discussed in

To Top