Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Apple Wireless keyboard

Old 07-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Apple Wireless keyboard

1. Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mac OS X v10.4.10 or later, comes with original box and everything that came in the box, including batteries, all documentation, and packaging.

2. Used once, and didn't need it because I have a keyboard on my Macbook.

4. $55

5. PayPal

6. Anywhere in the lower 48, but the shipping is on you. Pickup is free in South-eastern Virginia.

I really didn't need a new keyboard since I already have one that is the same thing on my Macbook. It's in great condition with everything in the box. Nothing has been removed except the keyboard, and I'll throw in some Energizer batteries.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested. Paypal?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these. They are very good. Good luck with the sale. Bump
Old 07-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Very interested. Paypal?
Yup, claughinghouse@hotmail.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I have one of these. They are very good. Good luck with the sale. Bump
Thanks! They're great keyboards, If I might say myself!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Just wondering...

How much would shipping run to 90620?
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Just wondering...

How much would shipping run to 90620?
It would be about $7-8 via UPS, or you could go with your preferred shipping company.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I offer $40 shipped.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
huedawg is on a distinguished road
huedawg's Tacoma Gallery
Its an Apple product , need I say more ? $2 and you pay shipping?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
huedawg is on a distinguished road
huedawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Ignorant and jealous is no way to go thru life...
Being a master programmer in many server side languages , believe me , being jealous is something I have yet to discover within myself , however, obviously, ignorance always tends to want to "follow". If one gets lost, simply follow the trail.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
I offer $40 shipped.
Well, it's practically/almost brand new and it retails for $80 . . .
Old 09-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #16
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
$50 shipped with mighty mouse!!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #17
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
$50 shipped with mighty mouse!!
I don't have a Mighty Mouse.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #18
vwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the rough
vwguy60's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed yesterday... Is it sold?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It took 2 months to sell?