Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Burton Bullet Snowboard and Bindings

Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Burton Bullet Snowboard and Bindings

I'm looking to switch to skiing for next season and I am selling my snowboard equipment. I have for sale a snowboard and binding setup that has only been used twice. they were never used at a terrain park, just cruising down the mountain. It is a Burton Bullet 159cm board and a set of Burton Mission bindings(Size L). I will ship if I have to but prefer somewhat local. I am also willing to drive 100 miles to meet someone. Pictures are from cell phone.

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE