Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: iPod 20GB Classic

Old 08-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: iPod 20GB Classic

Hello all,

I have a 20GB iPod Classic, 3rd generation with the colored screen

It's in good condition, with just the normal signs "use" on the back. It works flawlessly, and was my main music player before I got my iPhone.

$35 OBO while you cover the shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: iPod 20GB Classic-img_0354.jpg  
Old 08-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is an antique lol
Old 08-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
a pack of gum and you pay the shipping...jk BUMP these are great i still use mine
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
That thing is an antique lol
LOL, yeah it's pretty old, I'll say that! But it works like a charm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
a pack of gum and you pay the shipping...jk BUMP these are great i still use mine
Depends . . . Jucyfruit and you got a deal. J/K, yeah, these things are awesome.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 PM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
LOL, yeah it's pretty old, I'll say that! But it works like a charm!

Depends . . . Jucyfruit and you got a deal. J/K, yeah, these things are awesome.
2 packs of 5
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2 packs of 5
3 and this beaut is sold.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
only if you will meet me half way!
You meet me 70/30, or no deal.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
You meet me 70/30, or no deal.
69.9/30.1 and its a deal
Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #10
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
69.9/30.1 and its a deal
Well, ok, but you pay to fill my tank up too!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
for that much!! $35 for old iPOD, $40 to fill up Coltons Tacoma, $40 to fill up my tank....priceless
Old 08-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for that much!! $35 for old iPOD, $40 to fill up Coltons Tacoma, $40 to fill up my tank....priceless
Inflation, my friend.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
So it's still for sale . . .
Old 08-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer I pitched my 20 gig 3 days ago... didnt think anyone would still want one... battery is 3 years past its expected life
Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #16
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
good luck with this it's a steal things work like a charm I sold mine a few weeks ago.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #18
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
hm maybe i should pop mine up for sale too. i never use it since i got my iphone..
Old 08-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #19
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! Yeah, it's been a champ.