Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories

Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories

Hey guys,

I have a white Gameboy Advanced from my earlier days, and I'm getting rid of it. It's in mint condition and comes with 5 games, a light accessory, and a carrying case. Yes, I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but hey, If you have little ones, this would be great!

5 games are:

1. Pokemon Saphire edition
2. Pokemon Gold edition
3. Yugioh
4. High Heat (Baseball game)
5. Pac Man

It also comes with a light accessory.

For the whole package . . . $55 OBO and you cover the shipping.

EDIT: This is from way back when I was in the 6th grade... Don't draw any conclusions...
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories-img_0359.jpg   FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories-img_0365.jpg   FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories-img_0366.jpg   FS: Game Boy Advanced w/ games and accessories-img_0363.jpg  
Old 05-29-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmm....
Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Hmmmmm....
You know you want to buy it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
bump. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks man!