Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex

Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex

Hey guys,

I have a Replica Submariner Sport Rolex here for sale. It's in excellent condition, and hasn't even been worn.

This watch retails for $110, but I'm willing to part ways with it for $65 OBO. You cover the shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex-img_0368.jpg   FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex-img_0369.jpg   FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex-img_0370.jpg   FS: Replica Submariner Sport Rolex-picture-1.jpg  
Old 08-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
nice clear pictures :P

haha jk. Looks very nice. If I wore watches I would give this a shot!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
nice clear pictures :P

haha jk. Looks very nice. If I wore watches I would give this a shot!
Haha, sorry about that! It was taken with my iPhone, so it's not the best....

Thanks man! I usually just wear them casually, like to a special occasion...
Old 08-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #6
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same watch... Asian 21J movement I assume at that price... mine is still going strong after about a year, good luck with the sale...
Old 09-03-2009, 05:32 AM   #11
rangejeep is on a distinguished road

rangejeep's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent