Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FOR SALE: BlueAnt Supertooth 3, Hands Free Bluetooth

Old 09-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: BlueAnt Supertooth 3, Hands Free Bluetooth

I just bought a tacoma and it came with the built-in bluetooth, so i no longer need this device.

it comes with all the original packaging and includes:
  • Bluetooth device
  • Car Charger
  • 2 visor clips
  • Quick Start Guide
  • User Manual
it has worked very well for me and i would have given it to a family member, but they all have this device because i recommended it to them

new, i paid $95, but i am selling it for $50.
i perfer a local, cash sale (so cal-90292), but i would be willing to ship it.
if shipped, i ask that you pay for the Fedex charges and i will pass along the tracking number to you. i also ask that payment be recieved before i ship.

thanks for looking.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM sent
Old 09-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
If it is still for sale, I am interested.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #6

SOLD.

thanks, 06WHITETRD