Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Looking for an XBox 360

Old 09-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Tarheel, xbox live is an awesome server. I agree the PS3 is a better looking deal, but the online doesn't comapre to live.

And fix the grammar in your sig

What you mean?? My grammar is fine in it!
Old 09-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #22
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
If I were you I would buy a brand new 360 sealed fresh in a box. Reason being is that microsoft released a couple of new chipset original at launch uses a 201w power supply then they released a falcon chip that uses 175w power supply and now the jasper chipset that uses 150w that improved on getting RROD. Here is a link how to identify one.

http://www.xboxist.com/xbox-360/news...et--009548.php

I first had a launch 360 and got the RROD about a year and half later. I sent it in to warranty and got it repaired but decided to trade it for the elite which has a falcon chip have had for about 2 years with never an issue. I did have the PS3 80gb I sold it because I barely played it because of the lack of games and online compared to 360.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #23
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
What you mean?? My grammar is fine in it!
I'm digging the aint, but its the you're i am worried about
Old 09-25-2009, 05:27 AM   #24
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG26 View Post
If I were you I would buy a brand new 360 sealed fresh in a box. Reason being is that microsoft released a couple of new chipset original at launch uses a 201w power supply then they released a falcon chip that uses 175w power supply and now the jasper chipset that uses 150w that improved on getting RROD. Here is a link how to identify one.

http://www.xboxist.com/xbox-360/news...et--009548.php

I first had a launch 360 and got the RROD about a year and half later. I sent it in to warranty and got it repaired but decided to trade it for the elite which has a falcon chip have had for about 2 years with never an issue. I did have the PS3 80gb I sold it because I barely played it because of the lack of games and online compared to 360.
interesting.. i never knew any of that. checked mine and it appears i have the falcon chip in mine.. just missed the new one by acouple months on production....
Old 09-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #25
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
I'm pretty sure those statistics are only from people who read game informer.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had my 360 since launch (Nov. 2005) and its still working.
Me too! And you can't get Halo on PS3.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #26
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
Me too! And you can't get Halo on PS3.
well cuz ps3 doesnt need that crap
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #27
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Even if someone does not have one for sale! Links to good deals would be appreciated! I dont know much about them(I sadly still have a PS2)!!
whats a ps2????
Old 09-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #28
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
well cuz ps3 doesnt need that crap
LOL...I do have a PS3, too, so it works out.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #29
TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEAL, SEAL Team One, Coronado, CA
Name: Jason
TacoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Tarheelfan 08, if you go back to the "Buy / Sell / Trade - Other" homepage you will see that TacoGuy05 listed an Xbox 360 with "stuff" two days earlier. Hit him up...it's not a bad price at all.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #30
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
What's your budget on what you're willing to drop on one? I've got one that has 2 wireless controllers, an extra headset, and around 12 or 15 games. Send me a pm and let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #31
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got me an Xbox! It will be here in a few days! My buddy is selling his arcade version to me! He just had to send it off to get the red rings fixed! He did not play it much! He is giving me the console, a wireless controller, a headset, and a game! All for my UFC gloves that I used 5 times maybe! Now all I need is a hard drive! Does anybody got one of those they are willing to part with??
Old 10-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #33
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
erroe message on screem is a hardware problem. a new chip was installed and upgraded fans thats to my friend.
If they just fixed my red rings!! What are the chances of me getting them once again!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #34
THE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the rough
THE TECHNICIAN's Tacoma Gallery
Couple things....

Everyone that argues one system is better than the other needs to calm down. Why not buy both? I have both and they each do what I bought them for extremely well. This argument is getting old.

Second: Tarheelfan, from what I understand when you send in an XBOX to get "repaired" for the RROD issue they send you a refurbed XBOX, not the one you sent them. I'll admit I've had the red rings once but it happened so long ago that I couldn't even tell you when. I love my XBOX and PS3 equally as I already stated. The people that argue one's better than the other usually are "brand loyal", kinda like Mac vs. PC.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #35
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I couudja got youa xbok. Jiust taker a box and putah x onit!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:47 AM   #36
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
I couudja got youa xbok. Jiust taker a box and putah x onit!
Is this english?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:02 AM   #37
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECHNICIAN View Post
Couple things....

Everyone that argues one system is better than the other needs to calm down. Why not buy both? I have both and they each do what I bought them for extremely well. This argument is getting old.

Second: Tarheelfan, from what I understand when you send in an XBOX to get "repaired" for the RROD issue they send you a refurbed XBOX, not the one you sent them. I'll admit I've had the red rings once but it happened so long ago that I couldn't even tell you when. I love my XBOX and PS3 equally as I already stated. The people that argue one's better than the other usually are "brand loyal", kinda like Mac vs. PC.
This is a great side of both arguments. I wish I could have gotten a PS3 when my old XBOX broke, but I already had 15+ XBOX games and I did't want to spend a fortune on new games
Old 10-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #38
Carolina Alliance

Well I really need a hard drive or something since this one does not have a hard drive! I will have no way to save any games! And I need a wire less piece!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #40
Carolina Alliance

So anybody got any luck with a hard drive??? I need one asap!