Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Looking for an XBox 360

Old 10-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #41
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
yeah forget xbox go ps3

halo sucks anyways

and so do the controllers
and ps3 online is free and its just as good if not better
and you have resistance

get a ps3
like the ads say it does everything

oh and my bros 360 has gotten ring of deat 4+ times
+1. I have an Xbox360 and a PS3. I play the PS3 at least once a week. I left the Xbox 360 at my parents house for my sister to play. She or her friends don't play it anymore. Regardless, I don't want it so bad that I just leave it there. One of my freinds wants me to buy the new HALO and get my XBOX, but I'm like meh. While mine hasn't self destructed it sounds like a helicopter taking off when its running (air cooling solution) and is so loud that it seriously detracts from the viewing/gaming experience. Absolute garbage. In fact maybe I should grab it next time and sell it.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I got me a wireless controller and a headset tonight!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I also need an XBOX live card, if anyone has one of those they want to part with!
Old 10-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #46
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I have both the PS3 and the 360... Resistance was a joke, ok for co-op but a huge disapointment, but made up the loss with MGS! I only play the SOE exclusives other than that it's a great blu-ray player. The 360 is bangin'! Live is off the hook and far more user friendly... Enjoy!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #48
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
buy from best buy and get the extended warranty, if anything happens, anything at all, take it back and they will hand you a new one.

ps3 blows...
Old 10-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #49
Carolina Alliance

I done have one, I just need a hard drive and I dnt want to spend a ton!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #50
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
try game stop or hastings or holywood video. they usually have used hard drives.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #52
Carolina Alliance

My buddy threw in a 20g hard drive! Now I need games! Anyone got some for sale!!!