LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Looking for an XBox 360

Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for an XBox 360

I am looking for an XBox 360, used or new, at a good fair price. It needs to be in good shape and I would prefer for it to have a couple controllers and all the wires needed!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Even if someone does not have one for sale! Links to good deals would be appreciated! I dont know much about them(I sadly still have a PS2)!!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
There are quite a few bidders ending within the hour on ebay for an elite. Under $150
Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance

I saw that stuff on EBAY...to bad I dont have all the money yet!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
DON'T...........BUY...........AN..........XBOX.... .......360!
A poll just came out in GameInformer.
Xbox360 system failure rate = 54%
PS3 system failure rate = 10%
Wii system failure rate = 6%
I have gone thruogh two 360s, they had plenty of ventalation and I never took them anywhere. Red ring of death X2.
I have had my PS3 for two years now. I have brought it on two deplyments and it still works like a champ. The PS3 is worth the extra cash. Just my two cents.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing Bear, trying to get a sale here! Just joking, if take Bears advice and decide on a PS3 checkout Sonystyle.com (Outlet) they had the PS3 40gig up for sale at $219.00 this morning.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure those statistics are only from people who read game informer.

If it makes you feel any better, I've had my 360 since launch (Nov. 2005) and its still working.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
had mine for about 2 years now and no problems... on thing thats happend to mine is i broke the wireless adapter.. but that was my fault. i would sell mine but right now i'm waiting on the new COD to come out first....
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
ill sell mine but im all the way in cali
Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
I am looking for an XBox 360, used or new, at a good fair price. It needs to be in good shape and I would prefer for it to have a couple controllers and all the wires needed!
yeah forget xbox go ps3

halo sucks anyways

and so do the controllers
and ps3 online is free and its just as good if not better
and you have resistance

get a ps3
like the ads say it does everything

oh and my bros 360 has gotten ring of deat 4+ times
Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #14
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: More Trouble Than It's Worth Sometimes
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a 360 for a few years now with no issues. I would avoid the ones on eBay though, I've heard people with broken 360s unload them on eBay.

Gamestop might be your best bet, that way you have some kind of guarantee.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
I have a xbox with the E:74 just sitting in my closet
what is the e:74??
Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I have one with everything you need, plus 2 wireless controllers and tons of games.

How much??? send me a PM and pics off everything if u got them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #18
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...1101&t=1570773
Old 09-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance

Anyone who knows off or has more sick deals feel free to post them to!!! or coupons!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:53 PM   #20
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Tarheel, xbox live is an awesome server. I agree the PS3 is a better looking deal, but the online doesn't comapre to live.

And fix the grammar in your sig