Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Dell Monitor, 5-6 Person Tent, and a Cordless Home Phone

Old 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Dell Monitor, 5-6 Person Tent, and a Cordless Home Phone

Someone buy my useless shit..

EDIT:*****SOLD THE MONITOR, added a backpacking sleeping bag AND SOLD THE TENT!!!!!!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/1400837333.html

Buy somethin and i'll help you with a mod / treat you to a beer. Gotta clean out the closet!

As per rules, here are some pics:

Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
thats not so bad... i do need a tent for URE coming up... but a 5-6 man tent... thats alot of room like you said.. how long does it take to setup?
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
thats not so bad... i do need a tent for URE coming up... but a 5-6 man tent... thats alot of room like you said.. how long does it take to setup?
I had it set up ready to rock in like, 20 mins.. but never did it before and it was already dark. So.. not surgery. Its a dome tent, so its pretty simple
Old 09-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know the temp rating for the sleeping bag? Or a brand/model, so I can research it. Thanks.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
Do you know the temp rating for the sleeping bag? Or a brand/model, so I can research it. Thanks.
I dont, but i can find out tomorrow - i'm goin over to the place i bought it at originally. I'll let ya know tomorrow!

Shits still for sale.. updated the link in the first post..