Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Jamis Supernova Cross Bike

Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
ProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the rough
ProtoJ's Tacoma Gallery
Jamis Supernova Cross Bike

Here is the info on my tricked out Jamis Supernova.

54 CM Kinesium/carbon frame. Total bike weight 19 lbs.

Ritchey WCS Stem, Salsa bell lap bars/salsa bar top levers

Thomson seat post w/ Sella Italia Signo saddle

TRP Carbon/ti Canti brakes w/ green Swiss Stop pads

Easton CX 90 carbon fork w/ uncut steerer tube

FSA CX integrated headset w/ Chris King spacers

FSA Gossamer CX cranks

Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed

Dura-ace cables and chain

Candy C pedals

Easton Velomax wheels w/ velo plugs, Schwalbe 32 C Racing Ralphs, and Schwalbe UL tubes

Salsa Ti Skewers

Bike is ready to race and in A+ mint condition. Low miles. Never raced, crashed. Frame is protected w/ Veloskins under downtube, top of top tube, and under all cables. No scratches, dings, chips. Basically looks like it did the day I bought it. Respond to ad or call at 720-840-5679 if you have any questions. $1700 + Shipping
Old 09-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
That is a pretty bad ass cross bike. I'm not in the market for such a light weight bike, as I'd break it pretty quickly. But, I just wanted to comment on a really sweet looking bike... and 19 lbs, geez.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
ProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the roughProtoJ is a jewel in the rough
ProtoJ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I wish I could keep it, but I have another bike project I have started. Eventhough it's light, it can take plenty of abuse. The frame is super stiff, the easton fork is the strongest cross fork on the market, and the deep v rims can take a pounding. As soon as I build my new snow bike, I'll post pictures. It's a Surly Pugsley with 3.7" tires.