Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB: AT&T phone

Old 09-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
WTB: AT&T phone

Hey, so I'm text messaging a lot more these days (3000+ per month) and I have a pretty crappy phone. Does anyone have a Blackberry Curve or a phone with full keyboard for AT&T? I've been looking at the Curve, Propel, Jack, and Matrix...

I had the iPhone 3G but sold it cuz they require you to have the internet package, so I'm not looking for an iPhone.

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the AT&T Fuze. Just get the internet and cancel it the next month.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I'd take an HTC phone... my problem is I can't upgrade for over a year, so I'm looking to buy without contract.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I love mine but It does cost a lot of money without a contract. Check ebay or something like that.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Anyone have feedback about the Blackjack 2 or Quickfire?
Old 09-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Bump
Old 09-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #7

The Blackjack I have heard is alright nothing special but a good phone.
The Quickfire I personally don't like, the one I played with had a sucky screen and the menus arn't set up well. Also looks like a POS IMO.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #8

Don't forget that with AT&T you can try a phone for 30 days. It only cost like $10 to trade them out of you don't like.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #9
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Yeah, I've got someone selling a Blackberry Curve 8310 for $100, so I'm probably going to get that.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #10

Blackberrys are good phones everyone seems to like them. I don't like that little ball thing, but thats me.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

I got Blackberry Curves like candy when I worked for AT&T, so I'd rather not spend $100 on one. However, the Curve is the best cellphone I have ever owned...you get used to the trackball.