Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

getting rid of airsoft guns

Old 09-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
getting rid of airsoft guns

i have had an arsenal of airsoft guns for a few years sitting around and i thought it was about time to move them and give them a better home. i have been putting them on http://www.airsoftclassifieds.com/ and i have sold a few that way, but i thought instead of dealing with complete strangers i could deal with some familiar people

i have a KWA KM4S-TACTICAL just got it cleaned and tuned at the shop it comes with a lipo 2 normal 8.4 with chargers stock high capa mag and another hi cap spring mag i paid 400 for the gun when it was new and a bunch for the upgrades for all the cleaning parts and accessories
asking for a 300 or reasonable offer

i have a gas revolver with 6 metal shells and 2 hi mags i paid 70 for all of it
50 or make a offer

i have a wpa 1911s a dragon, and missing a safety and mag,
30 each ormake an offer

i also have .2 bbs and gas make an offer and if you want to make an offer or have a question or want a picture PM me i will give specific pics and make an offer on any of them

Old 09-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
Needs moved to b/s/t other