1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey for XBox 360

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by SManZ, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sep 30, 2009 at 3:36 AM
    SManZ

SManZ [OP] Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    I've got a like-new copy of IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey for the XBox 360 for sale. $40 shipped! Retail is $49.99+tax. I'm in Centreville, VA 20120 if you're interested in a pickup. I can take cash, PayPal, and USPS Money Order. Paypal price is $42.00 to cover the charges.

I'm selling because I just bought Halo 3 ODST and like that better. I'm used to PC flight sims and while IL2 is fun to play its not a true flight simulator. Think Ace Combat with a good dose of realism that is appropriate for a console game.

I played this game just twice. There are zero scratches on the disc and both the manuals and box are in like new condition.

-Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top