Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

For Sale/Trade: Diamond Ring, appraised at $4800

Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale/Trade: Diamond Ring, appraised at $4800

I bought this ring and never got around to "using" it. I had it appraised in December and it appraised for
$4800.00. Willing to part with it for $1000.00 or trade for firearms (AR-15's / Walther P22's / GSG5's /etc) Or Tacoma Stuff of course

Here is the text from the appraisal:

-------------------------------------------
Ladies 14k two tone gold and diamond ring.
Center diamond described as follows:

Shape: Round
Est. Weight: .25 carats
Color: G-H
Clarity: I1
Est. Measurements: 4mm

The center diamond is set in a four prong 14k white gold crown. The ring also contains two round side diamonds
that are set using two built in 14k yellow gold prongs. The diamonds show average estimated measurements of
3.35mm with an average estimated weight of .15 carats each. The ring also contains six channel set round
diamonds. Four of the diamonds show average estimated measurements of 2.2mm each with an average estimated
weight of .04 carats each. The remaining two side diamonds show average estimated measurements of 2mm
each with an average estimated weight of .03 carats each. The ring has a total carat weigh of approximately
.77 carats total weight. All side diamonds show an average quality of SI2-I1 clarity and G-H color.

The ring is stamped 14k LID

Estimated replacement value: $4,800.00
------------------------------------------

Old 10-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know your story, but hope everything worked out man. It's a nice looking ring. Not as nice looking as your Taco of course.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Don't know your story, but hope everything worked out man. It's a nice looking ring. Not as nice looking as your Taco of course.
Oh no worries, it's been sitting in it's box for YEARS, I bought it just after highschool and never proposed. I'm a happily married man as it is now hehe
Old 10-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
What size is it?
Currently a size 8 but can be resized easily by any jeweler.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
Btt
Old 10-06-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in CA i would consider a trade for my full loaded AR, I got my fix and dont need it anymore. Good luck!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #8
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
^^^ road trip!?!?!?!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
If you were in CA i would consider a trade for my full loaded AR, I got my fix and dont need it anymore. Good luck!
Meet you half way But wait, CA? You guys aren't allowed to have "fully loaded" anything are you? hehe
Old 10-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Pricescope.com, they give accurate values for diamonds. I don't think yours is worth 4800 for .77 total carat weight...
Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
I'll take an official appraisal from a jeweler over some website, thanks though. The appraisal document is used for insurance replacement purposes, therefore any falsehoods would constitute insurance fraud.

As stated, thanks anyways.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:48 AM   #12
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
Meet you half way But wait, CA? You guys aren't allowed to have "fully loaded" anything are you? hehe
Its loaded just dont have a mag with more then 10 rounds and the mag is locked down and can't be removed without a hex key. I'm not taking this thing out state line...
Old 10-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Its loaded just dont have a mag with more then 10 rounds and the mag is locked down and can't be removed without a hex key. I'm not taking this thing out state line...
Sweet, yeah I knew the magazine restriction but not much else.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i was nervous... i waas all dude, oh no he already got a divorce ... anyways goodthing youre still hitched! bump
Old 10-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
hahaha nope VERY happily married, thanks guys
Old 12-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #16
had a great offer from AR15.com but the guy has since fell off the face of the earth. BTT
Old 12-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
btt
Old 01-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #18
btt
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #19
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
wow a 5K ring for 1K..Someone should buy this and resell it.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #20
Joe Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
Joe Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing that depreciates faster than a new Jeep is a diamond ring.