Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Canon PowerShot SD1000

Old 10-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Canon PowerShot SD1000

For sale, Canon PowerShot SD1000 Camera. Camera is used but in excellent condition and perfect working condition. I've had it in a silicone case (which is included) since day one. LCD has absolutely NO scratches. Includes a 2GB SD memory which lets you take 642 pictures at the highest resolution and best quality setting (3072x2304). Will also include aftermarket Wide and Tele lens (Did not liked image quality with the aftermarket lenses tough). Also includes all original manuals and box, Canon CD, USB cable, Video cable for connecting to TV, Canon rechargeable battery with Canon charger. Reason for selling is that I bought a Super Zoom Camera.

Technicl Specs

- 7.1 MegaPixels
- 3X Optical Zoom
- 2.5 LCD
- Face Detection Technology
- ISO 1600
- 30fps VGA video
- Scene Mode Selection
- Very Small 3.38 in H x 2.11 in. W x 0.76 in.

Asking $110 shipped to United States trough USPS Priority Mail Service Insured.

Pictures of the Camera and Sample Pictures taken with the Camera:

Pictures taken with it this summer:

Old 10-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Does this include one battery or two? Any problems with the battery holding a charge?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:20 AM   #3
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Includes one battery and no, no problems with battery holding charge. I used the camera on January at the Detroit Auto Show, I took over 400 pictures with one charge. I can get a link up if you want to lots of great pictures. Any other questions please let me know, I can take sample pictures or videos anything let me know I'll do it and post it, if you dig up earlier posts of mine all pictures I've posted of my truck till now have been taken with this camera.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
I have this camera and really like it. It takes good pictures and fits in my pocket. The battery lasts forever. Good luck with your sale.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #6
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
I have this camera and really like it. It takes good pictures and fits in my pocket. The battery lasts forever. Good luck with your sale.
x2 this is a great camera!!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks,

SOLD!