1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2000 Honda 400EX - Motocross

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by wvgreen, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Oct 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM
    wvgreen

wvgreen [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    R.D.
    ordered
    I have to part with my 400EX that I raced in 2002 and little in 2003. It has not been on a track since. I have not ridden the quad much at all since. All work to the bike has been done by my hand except for the port and polish and cylinder boring. Motor has all Curtis Sparks components. Best Cam, valve springs, clutches, piston (11 1/2 :1 416cc), 39mm FCR carb, crutis sparks X6 header and pipe. Has an external oil cooler installd. Front suspension is ELKA 19 1/4" long travel on American Star +3 A-arms. Houser steering stem and clamp. Renthal fatbars. QuadTech carbon fiber hood. Rear suspension is TCS on a +1 1/4 Leagers Swingarm. RPM melinimum +3 axle and RPM antifade lock nut. All brake lines are steel braded. All are Douglass wheels, front are .190 rolled lip, rear are beadlock with inner welded race ring. Front tires are custom grooved Redial and rear are turf tamers. Has powder coated AC front bumper to match all other powder coating. The nurf bars are custom made from AC with double wide/double long foot pegs. Many more extras. Serious inqueries only. wvgreen1682@yahoo.com

any other questions pm or email me....just taking up room in the garage and i do not ride at all anymore..... $4000.00 is a place to start...make a reasonable offer. I live in West Virginia and will work with anyone on a pick up or meeting somewhere to pick up.

thanks

CL.jpg
    CL1.jpg
    CL2.jpg
    CL3.jpg

2. Oct 16, 2009 at 8:34 PM
    wvgreen

wvgreen [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    R.D.
    ordered