Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Softopper for sale

Old 10-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
SAMBO is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET1
SAMBO's Tacoma Gallery
Softopper for sale

Had to trade in my '09 short bed dc taco for a heavy hauler. Have the following items for sale. Softopper tccc60 used 6mos. Excellant shape(great thing to have) $400 or b/o , weathertec bug shield and wind gaurds (very nice) $100 or b/o ,heavy duty bed mat 3/8" thick (essential for composite bed) $50 or b/o. Buy all for $450 (cost me $800). Located in northwest new jersey if you pick up i'll install for you. Best regards, sambo
Old 11-10-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a pic with it on the truck i have been thinkin about one of these for a while
Old 11-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
SAMBO's Tacoma Gallery
Reply to query

Sorry the pic on bottom is the best i could do. It fit perfect on my '09. Checked softopper website will fit all '05 thru current short bed. Even if you dont want mine i highly recommend it. Best regards sambo
Old 11-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
dam well i want one bad but i just spent money on a new deer rifle so my mod money has gone down a bit
Old 09-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
ESNTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
ESNTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i'll bite on the soft topper but the wife needs to see pics of it on the truck. would it work on a reg cab? i have a six foot bed. i will come and pick it up 300.00 cash in hand.

That top will only fit a five foot bed
Old 10-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #9
SAMBO's Tacoma Gallery
These itms are sold , best regards Sambo