Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

TREK fuel EX 8 Mountain bike Full Suspension.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
TREK fuel EX 8 Mountain bike Full Suspension.

Ok thought I would give all my tacoma brothers a shot at this thing first before I stick it on ebay. Asking $1100, shipping will be $125 to the lower 48.

Bike is in pretty good shape, no dings or dents, just a few scratches.

Size: Large, 19" I think. I am 5'11 fits me great.
Fork: Fox Float Trail Tune
Rear suspension: Rock Shox MC3
Front Der.: Shimano LX
Rear Der.: Shimano XTR
Shifters: LX
Cassette: Shimano XTR
Chain: SRAM PC970
Brakes: Hayes nine hydraulic
Handlebars: Bontrager 31.8 carbon
Stem: Specialized adjustable rise, 100mm
Headset: Chris King Rasta
Seat: Selle Italia max flite (Like new!!)
Wheels: Bontrager Race Disc Tubeless
Grips: Lizard skins
Tires: Panaracer Fire XC, maybe 30 miles on them
Pedals: Crank bros. Smarty
Crankset: Bontrager Race

Sorry for the blurry pic, PM me if you want more pics.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
nice bikes man good luck with the sale