Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

WTB - EMBLEMS BADGES FOR 2nd GEN. TACOMA

Old 12-28-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - EMBLEMS BADGES FOR 2nd GEN. TACOMA

Hey,
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that wanted to sell their
emblems that they removed. I need them all. they can be scratched and what not, i was going to paint them black.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
What are you looking to spend, I may end up taking mine off?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you will find someone on here that has a full set. Just give it some time. I've seen full sets on here for sale from time to time. Also check ebay. You might get lucky there too. BTW, what happened to yours?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I'm sure you will find someone on here that has a full set. Just give it some time. I've seen full sets on here for sale from time to time. Also check ebay. You might get lucky there too. BTW, what happened to yours?
mine are still on. i just want to buy some and paint, take mine off, stick on the black ones. i will then just sell mine to someone else on here who wants some. i just wanted to remove the old ones, then reinstall the black ones, right after.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
mine are still on. i just want to buy some and paint, take mine off, stick on the black ones. i will then just sell mine to someone else on here who wants some. i just wanted to remove the old ones, then reinstall the black ones, right after.
Really? I think you should just save yourself the trouble and paint the ones you got. Its super easy to uninstall, paint, then re-install. It would save you some money and time too. I mean its up to you but I would just paint the ones you got now.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #6

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Really? I think you should just save yourself the trouble and paint the ones you got. Its super easy to uninstall, paint, then re-install. It would save you some money and time too. I mean its up to you but I would just paint the ones you got now.
i got some, thanks so much.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
pm me ur offer for the full set