Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

PSP, sidekick lx, and bmx parts..

Old 01-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
PSP, sidekick lx, and bmx parts..

Few things for sale, all prices are including shipping within the US, I prefer paypal. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

Sony psp (its a old one), comes with new screen guards, psp headphones, case, rubber case, psp soft case, 2 game cases (holds 3 games/movies each), charger, usb cable, psp dock, 256mb and 32mb sd cards, all the papers and manual for it. The psp itself is flawless, works great.
Movies: house of flying daggers, spider man 2, charles angels, and
hellboy.
Games: tony hawks underground 2 remix, ridge racer, atv off road fury,
wipeout pure, and need for speed underground rivals.
Looking for $110 shipped.

Sidekick LX, its the first lx that came out, I havnt used it in a year or so (I did charge it and made sure it still worked). Still in good condition, does have some scratches and scuffs, no cracks in the screen, its dark blue in color. I have a brand new carry case for it, wall charger, and the original box and manuals.
Would like to get $60 shipped.

I also have a few bmx parts: bars, forks, cainwheels, wheels, brakes, hubs. Let me know if interested, all parts are still pretty new some are new and are still light for todays parts. If interested just pm me, I can get pics of anything.