Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS Brand New in box 2010 Burton Snowboard Boots

Old 01-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
FS Brand New in box 2010 Burton Snowboard Boots

For sale!! 2010 Burton invader snowboards boots. Never worn, still in original box, size 11. Retail price is $129

I'm in the inland empire, so local pick up its fine, if shipped just add $15 to anywhere in the US.

Paypal if shipped, cash if local pick up. Thanks.

My Price: $80+shipping

Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good boots!!! I would be all over it but wrong size
Old 01-10-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
Bump for good boots!!! I would be all over it but wrong size
Damn
Old 01-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
You bought them at Zumiez. That's the problem, they suck, support the real shops.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
You bought them at Zumiez. That's the problem, they suck, support the real shops.
I didn't buy them champ. Are you the owner of a REAL shop?? LOL
Take it easy, let the people decide. Thats YOUR opinion, leave it like that. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I didn't buy them champ. Are you the owner of a REAL shop?? LOL
Take it easy, let the people decide. Thats YOUR opinion, leave it like that. Thanks.
I'm not saying anything about the product. Burton MADE snowboarding. Jake Burton put snowboarding on the world stage. Sims did a lot for the sport as well. These boots are great! Made by one of if not the best snowboarding companies around. These boots are perfect for the guy in the park, to the all mountain rider.

I work in a REAL shop, yes. I have for 4 years. I have been snowboarding for 12 (since I was 6). The stupid comment I wrote which I regret now because it is your sale, is, wikipedia says it all, Zumiez (pronounced ZOO-MEEZ) is a mall-based, specialty apparel store founded by Tom Campion in 1978, and publicly traded since 2005.

REAL shops aren't "apparel stores" and aren't publicly traded.

That being said, I'm just a fan of supporting the little guy.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Being both a skater and a snowboarder, I'm gonna have to agree with Nick. These sports are so much better in their raw form, especially skating. It just sucks because there aren't a ton of independent shops around here

Nice boots though!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
The guy is selling boots.. leave the argueing about where he bought them out of it and don't shit on his post... It's like buying a car from a private seller and not supporting Toyota dealerships.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
The guy is selling boots.. leave the argueing about where he bought them out of it and don't shit on his post... It's like buying a car from a private seller and not supporting Toyota dealerships.
Thanks man. I agree