Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Xbox 360 & extras

Old 05-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
would you sell the two controllers?
Old 05-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaprerunner View Post
would you sell the two controllers?
I'd really like to keep it together...

If it's still here mid-June and if you're still interested, I'll sell the controllers.

EDIT: 10,000th post!
Old 05-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #24
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I'd really like to keep it together...

If it's still here mid-June and if you're still interested, I'll sell the controllers.

EDIT: 10,000th post!
Ok sounds good.

Congrats on post 10,000!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah!! Get rid of this piece of shit!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #28
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Anybody remotely interested?
I was... until I saw how you desecrated that poor unit with that faceplate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
I just sold a 360 with 3 controllers, fan, COD:MW2, 20GB HD, play n charge with 2 extra battery packs and a full year live subscription for $154.00 on eBay. Prices for these damn things are so low now
Zack why do you have law enforcement under your avatar? Didn't think they would hire until you are 21?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #29
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wolfpack can get a little uppity sometimes, I don't think it is disrespectful though. The feature was designed for people who are serving our country/community, but no harm in showing some love for the 5-0

Good luck with your aspirations. I changed my mind 100 times on what I wanted do with my career in the last 6 years.

BTW! Did those assholes at the tire shop give you my tire sensors? They did not give me yours when we traded out wheels
Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #30
Quote:
I'm like, I understand where you're comming from..but why take the time out of your day to send me 3 paragraphs about why I don't deserve to have it. It really is needed here nor there. Oh well, I respect the guy for servin the country.

Yea man seriously, to be honest I have an in on workin down at the docks as a longshoreman, and to be honest I would take that any day of the week!

How's your business career goin?
I would love to work @ the docks. Get awesome pay down there. Business career is out the window, I am tired of it. I am in the middle of LAPD and Riverside Sheriff hiring process lol
Old 06-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #31
Haha I'll PM you so we don't clog up my man's thread here.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #32
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just sold a 360 with 3 controllers, fan, COD:MW2, 20GB HD, play n charge with 2 extra battery packs and a full year live subscription for $154.00 on eBay. Prices for these damn things are so low now
Damn...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
I was... until I saw how you desecrated that poor unit with that faceplate.

Zack why do you have law enforcement under your avatar? Didn't think they would hire until you are 21?
I put the original faceplate back on there now, if you'd like a pic I can send one. Are you interested if the original plate is on there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Haha I'll PM you so we don't clog up my man's thread here.
No, no, keep posting!
Quote:
haha, we are keepin his thread at the top! he should be happy. But ok lol
Old 06-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #33
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
trade for a brand new pioneer flat sub and i pay shipping for both??
Old 06-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #37
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay
Old 06-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #40
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox 360

Would you be willing to sell only the console without controllers, hardrive, wiring, or anything else?