Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Xbox 360 & extras

Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Xbox 360 & extras

(Comes with original faceplate)

Comes with:

Xbox 20GB Premium package
Headset for Xbox Live
(2) Wireless controllers
Charging cable for controllers
All cables/power supply

This comes with everything you need to play it! Also comes with original box/manuals.

All the items are in great condition and have barely been used much at all... I got a PS3 a while back and have had no use for this other than taking up space. It has never had the 'red ring of death' and I have had no problems whatsoever with it. I can ship to anywhere besides Nigeria on your dime.

$150 OBO or trades for truck stuff/tools.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
lol good luck bro, Mine was brand new and it took me quite long to get it sold...
Old 01-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
trade anything for $50 gift card? games? lol
Old 01-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
does it have hdmi?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you some brand new Hella 500's plus shipping on me
Old 02-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha, think about it, it would be something I'd tell everyone about, you'd make me really happy for quite some time. don't you wanna do something nice for someone else?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #11

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
it's just collecting dust anyways! how bout I throw in a big TOYOTA logo to sweeten the deal?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
haha, think about it, it would be something I'd tell everyone about, you'd make me really happy for quite some time. don't you wanna do something nice for someone else?
Well I don't really need/want the lights at the moment, but I could really use some extra cash...
Old 02-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #13

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
who doesn't need more trail lighting! and a sweet logo!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
try craigslist
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #16
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Too bad you lagged. I bought for a buddy for his B-day early Feb.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 AM   #17
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
does it have hdmi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Bump!

Old 04-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #20
╒╪╕

Older 360's don't have HDMI out.