LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Two matching his and hers matching genuine Tag Heuer SEL watches

Old 01-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Two matching his and hers matching genuine Tag Heuer SEL watches

Matching set both for $700 Retailed for $1800 each
Attached Thumbnails
Two matching his and hers matching genuine Tag Heuer SEL watches-craigs-list-012.jpg   Two matching his and hers matching genuine Tag Heuer SEL watches-craigs-list-013.jpg   Two matching his and hers matching genuine Tag Heuer SEL watches-craigs-list-014.jpg  
Old 01-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Matching set both for $700 Retailed for $1800 each
Vintage at this point.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:47 AM   #3
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
True but still popular. I have a couple others as well. Can only wear 1 at a time so let me know if anybody is interested.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
ballplayer002003 is on a distinguished road
ballplayer002003's Tacoma Gallery
Tag's are great watches. I have one that I wear on a daily basis and I love it!!
Old 01-21-2010, 05:49 AM   #5

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I know, I have 6 of them.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #6

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
bump for you d bag lol
Gee, what are friends for!
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know, I have 6 of them.
do you wanna sell any of the others I really dont like the ones you have for sale right now
Old 01-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #8

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
i Have an Aquagraph I might sell. http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collecti...=CN211A.BA0353
Old 01-22-2010, 03:15 AM   #9
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how much do you want for it?