Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

Tires and Rims for sale - 22" with Falken Ziex tires

Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Tires and Rims for sale - 22" with Falken Ziex tires

Just bought an 05 DC LWB and it came with almost brand new 22" Lorenzo chrome rims and Falken 305/40/22 tires. I also got the stock rims with it and am going to put them on with stock tires. ( I am just not that into chrome). The tires have less than 1000 mile on them and still have the little "nubbies" on the side wall. The only flaw I see with the rims is for some reason one of the center caps has a philips screw in it. ( I know, I know, doesn't make much sense to me either)

Really is a nice set of tires and rims if you are into 22's and chrome. Make me a realistic offer if you're interested. I also have them on ebay. Here is the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

Thanks for looking.