Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Honda 4 wheeler

Old 03-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Honda 4 wheeler

2004 Honda FourTrax Foreman S TRX450. It is not the ES model. It has 4 wheel drive, ITP wheels and tires (80-90% tread life on them) , Warn wench, 2 additional trail lights mounted up front (in addition to the 3 factory lights), Custom front winch bumper,306.8 hrs and 1470 miles. Very clean, never been submerged and serviced every year as it is supposed to be. My cousin has first dibs on it and is going to let me know by Monday, 3/15/10. I am in Columbia, SC and it can be looked at at my house if need be. Shipping is on your dime and I can help with finding a shipper.
$3500 or best reasonable offer.

Jonathan

Old 03-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
good luck bud.....ive had my 400ex for sale on here for everrrrrrrrrr.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
x
Old 03-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Forgot to mention that a bifold loading ramp will be included. I use it to put the Honda in the back of my truck.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Spf
Old 03-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
Sold
Old 03-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. That was fast
Old 03-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
Wow. That was fast

Luckily my cousin decided he wanted it. So I really didnt need to try and sell it too hard.